This recipe takes a good piece of salmon in a rich direction.
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions: Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the butter in a bowl, add the herbs, lemon juice and pepper and stir to blend. Coat each steak liberally with the herbed butter. Allow to marinate while your oven heats up. When the oven reaches temperature , put the steaks on a baking dish and place in the oven. Roast the fillets for about 15 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.