Terms & Conditions:
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the purchased ebook on Saltfree.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Saltfree.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Saltfree.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Saltfree.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Saltfree.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Saltfree.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Saltfree.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Saltfree.com’s Internet site, even if Saltfree.com or a Saltfree.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Saltfree.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Saltfree.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Saltfree.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Saltfree.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Saltfree.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Saltfree.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Saltfree.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a WebSite.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
E-Book Terms & Conditions + Disclaimer
Saltfree.com PDFs Terms and Conditions,
What is an ebook?
Ebook is an abbreviation of an electronic book. An ebook is an electronic file that can be downloaded for reading straight from your computer, tablet or smartphone. It allows you to search the content and easily navigate through the book. Saltfree.com e-books are supplied in a format called PDF – Portable Document Format (see below for restrictions).
What do you need to read a Saltfree.com ebook?
A PC, a tablet computer or a smartphone with Windows, macOS/Mac OS X, iOS, Android* or Linux.
As well as the basic hardware and software, you’ll need software to read PDF files. If you don’t already have a PDF reader installed on your computer or device, you can download Adobe Reader for free from http://get.adobe.com/reader
Terms and conditions
When you purchase an ebook, you’ll be sent a link to download the book. Once you have received this code you must download your copy within 30 days.
Each ebook purchased is for a single user; i.e. you can view it from different devices but it is for your sole use only.
Saltfree.com ebooks are copyright protected and are therefore password protected. You will choose your password at checkout, and the password will be needed to access the ebook PDF.
Ebooks are not returnable and will not be refunded, but you can test the sample pages provided on the product page first, to ensure that PDFs work on your device.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
The product is intended only for use by the purchaser.
All rights reserved. No part of our books/digital books may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, file-sharing or by any information storage or retrieval system, without prior written permission from the publisher.
Copying and printing
Text cannot be edited, copied or highlighted in Saltfree.com ebook PDFs however, they can be printed.
For further advice and help with Saltfree.com ebooks, please contact us.
License to use ebook
Subject to your payment of $3.99-$5.99 and compliance with the restrictions below and the other terms of this disclaimer, we grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to:
(a)download a copy of the ebook;
(b)store and view a single copy of the ebook on a single desktop or notebook computer;
(c)store and view a single copy of the ebook on not more than 3 ebook readers or similar electronic devices; and
(d)print up to 4 copies of the ebook solely for your own personal, domestic and non-commercial use.
You must not in any circumstances:
(a)publish, republish, sell, license, sub-license, rent, transfer, broadcast, distribute or redistribute the ebook or any part of the ebook;
(b)edit, modify, adapt or alter the ebook or any part of the ebook;
(c)use the ebook or any part of the ebook in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law[, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
(d)use the ebook or any part of the ebook to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly; or
(e)use the ebook or any part of the ebook for a commercial purpose.
You must retain, and must not delete, obscure or remove, all copyright notices and other proprietary notices in the ebook.
The rights granted to you by this disclaimer are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to exercise these rights.
If you breach this disclaimer, then the license set out above will be automatically terminated upon such breach (whether or not we notify you of termination).
Upon the termination of the license, you will promptly and irrevocably delete from your computer systems and other electronic devices any copies of the ebook in your possession or control, and will permanently destroy any paper or other copies of the ebook in your possession or control.
Digital rights management
You acknowledge that this ebook is protected by digital rights management technology and that we may use this technology to enforce the terms of this disclaimer.
If you have bought or received a copy of this ebook from any source other than us or other sources, then that copy is a pirate copy. If this has happened to you, please let us know by email at Saltfree.com@@gmail.com
You can buy a genuine copy of the ebook from www.saltfree.com
The ebook contains information about a low-sodium diet. The information is not advice and should not be treated as advice.
You must not rely on the information in the ebook as an alternative to medical advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any such matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in the ebook.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information in the ebook is correct, we do not warrant or represent its completeness or accuracy.
We do not warrant or represent that the use of the ebook will lead to any particular outcome or result.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a)limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b)limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c)limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
(d)exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law; or
(e)limit or exclude any mandatory rights that you have as a consumer under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this disclaimer:
(a)are subject to the preceding provision; and
(b)govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Saltfree.com, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The third-party registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks that feature in our ebook are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in this disclaimer, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the United States law.
Part of this document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
Unless otherwise noted, all content and photography are © 2019 Saltfree.com All rights reserved. Please do not reproduce any text or photographs without our prior written consent. For inquiries regarding the use, reproduction or purchase of photography seen here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Saltfree.com.
We control the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this ebook. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.